Are your colleagues the kind who like to get involved, too? A simple event at work can help with team bonding and make a huge difference to the lives of British citizens in prison overseas.
A few ideas to get you started:
- Get your team or department to bring in pictures of them as a baby and donate for guesses
- Host a coffee morning or cake sale
- Organsie a game of softball, netball or similar with the losing team making a donation
- Put one of our collection boxes in your kitchen and ask for a small donation per cup of tea
Looking for more inspiration? Download our A-Z of fundraising ideas.
Already know what you want to do? Jump to fundraising support for:
- Do's and don'ts of any event
- Assessment needs
- Table collection boxes
- ...and more!
If you're planning an event, we'd love to hear about it. Please drop us a line to let us know or request any materials or advice.