Reaching families throughout the UK
Family Days: Family Days offer people the opportunity to meet others in similar situations and share any problems. Our trained and supportive staff are on hand to help and advise. Travel expenses are paid. Lunch and refreshments are provided. They are held on a Saturday.
- 13th May (Family Day)
- 10th June (Family Day)
- 16th September (Family Day)
Family Support Groups: Family Support Groups are regular 2 hour meetings, facilitated by an experienced volunteer. They offer a safe, non-judgmental space to talk openly about any problems being faced as a result of a relative being imprisoned abroad. Travel expenses and refreshments are provided. They are held on a Saturday.
- 15th July (Family Support Group)
- 10th June (Family Support Group)
- 17th June (Family Support Group)
- 8th July (Family Support Group)
- 24th June (Family Support Group)
- 4th November (Family Support Group)
For more information or if you would like to attend either a Family Day or a Family Support Group, please e-mail: [email protected], or call freephone 0808 172 0098.