If you want to help a prisoner manage their financial affairs while they’re in prison, the prisoner will need to complete a Power of Attorney form. Once completed, this will give the named person permission to liaise with the relevant agencies (landlords, banks, creditors, etc.) on the prisoner's behalf. The power of attorney form should be completed using the accompanying guidance notes