This is possible, although your family will not simply be able to book a flight to the UK without planning in advance. They are likely to need to apply for UK residency, and it is unlikely that they will be able to apply for financial support from the UK government. Depending on individual circumstances, the process will need to start from the country in which your children are residing. They will need to make sure that they have obtained a British passport and have the correct documents. Please refer to our section on separation and loss for more information about this.