You will be able to obtain a job as long as you have a National Insurance number. If you do not have a National Insurance number you can obtain a temporary number which will enable you to work. 

If you are claiming Jobseekers' Allowance you can obtain assistance with helping you back to work, for example financial help with travel and work clothes. Prisoners Abroad works very closely with other organisations which specialise in employment who will be able to advise and support you returning to work.